What we doWe bring our love of heraldry to provide exquisite and artistic representations of one's past. We are based in the beautiful Twin Cities area of Minnesota "oofta". When the snow is higher than our garage, we enjoy curling up in front of the fire and watching a good movie, with, 'ya you betcha' our scrolls on the wall. We have been learning and researching Heraldry for years. We have created this small family company with huge ideas to share this art form with you.
You can expectLuxury has many unmistakable characteristics - breathtaking artistic representaiton, handcrafted, distinctive design, and a refined presentation. Our combination of these will make your Coat of Arms Unique. Don't settle for less.
The Royal Orle, Where your Family History comes to life through Art.
Fun FactsOver the course of our research, we have discovered some fun facts about heraldry we thought you might like.
- There are approximately 45 variations to the lion
- The helm (helmet) represents the rank of the person holding those arms
- French was the most common language for the upper class of England
- An ermine is a fur (regular patterns that represent actual fur) representing the winter coat of a stoat (short-tailed weasel)
Behind the OrleOur world is steeped in history and passion for the arts. We are inspired by creativity, hidden meanings, and design. Heraldry provides all of these things in a meaningful way, specific to your family and culture. Meaning can be found behind which animal is used and even which colors are present.
ExamplesOur love for heraldry shines through to provide you with a masterpiece of artistic lineage to be shared with your posterity for generations to come. Our goal is to make you feel special and connected to your past.
- Lion - traditionally symbolises bravery, valour, strength, and royalty
- White - peace and sincerity